WONDERFUL FABRIC GIVEAWAY!! (See a sample pic of the lovely fabric at on my right sidebar)
Hey Friends,
Visit: M & M Studio (mandmstudio.blogspot.com)
http://mandmstudio.blogspot.com/
OK now for a giveaway!!!
Want to see what your playing for?
That's right, 4 different fabrics. What do you think, fat quarters, half yards, full yards...that's what I thought. Looks like it's going to be 4 full yards of fabric.
Here's what you need to do:
1) Leave a comment telling me your favorite fabric in my shop.
2) Post about my giveaway on your blog.
3) Follow me.
***You will be disqualified if you don't do all three unless you don't blog***
(Don't have a blog, then comment and follow)
I'll pick the winner randomly next Friday (March 20th)
Good Luck to everyone!!!
Maranda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I like the paisley one. All of them are great though. I hearted you.
I blogged about it and I am a follower.
Botanica-Blooms in Lime by Art Gallery
really i like them all!!! adding you as a fav shop too!! ok going to my blog to blog about it
i like the botanical garden one!
i'm a follower now
and i blogged about your giveaway!
Post a Comment